50,000 pageviews special: Warhammer World

It might not be much but I felt it needed to be acknowledge.
My phone doesn't do great at taking pictures in poor light or through glass, so quality varies a bit. Didn't manage to take pictures of everything, the tables where very busy so I didn't want to disturb. The 40k section in the exhibition was very extensive of the system I’m least in to so picture taking got a bit exhausted. There where sadly a quite poor showing of Blood Bowl content.

The bunker
Life-sized Space Marine Rhino.
Don't ask me how they fit in there with their Power Armour and superior physique.


Think this is the old spacemarine that use to stand outside.
The Warhammer World exclusive
The Bugmans. I picked up the two models to the right the left most wasn't up for sale. Think the right most version was only as long stock last being an older print.







Gameing hall
Tables
skulls
Skulls!










Bugman's
Bar fight table no rules that I could find though
I really liked this one























Shop displays


Smaug




Orks
Blood Bowl display








Order display
I was a bit surprised that all miniature where unpainted but a tad of contemplation realise it's actually quite good to see what you're getting when buying things and sometimes I don't agree with how GW are painting some things. 


Destruction display








Forgeworld


















Chaos dwarfs















Exhibition



If you managed to find one of the assassins in the massive 40k diorama room you get the model. 
Oldhammer


















This diorama was a big deal when I got started with Lizardmen. Sadly the front picture didn't save. 
Age of Sigmar room






Lizardmen






liz end




Fancy paint job on the Bastiladons Solar Engine
Bretonnia

Tomb Kings


Starter box diorama. 







Focus on Spiders
Focus on Goblins
























Silver Tower
Realisation of the tiles. Quite intriguing if you have played the board game












































Giants pulling the gates open


Some blue and pink orcs living in a Khorne castle?







Nurgle Castle
Nurgle converted Honoured Imperium statue
Mountain Diorama








Skaven assasin


Second and final Blood Bowl display
Taking part on the Orc pit




One of several 40k rooms




Sigmarines leaking... 
The Battle For Angelus Prime
Just a couple of sets.
This room wasn't great for pictures with the changing lights. And this was the room where you could find the assassin.

































Thieving Grots
Seeing these made me really needing them for my collection. After some searching on eBay I managed to secure a blister of them.












Comments